Finally added to our site is the just about the complete 2011 CamelBak® range of hydration packs, bottles and accessories our NZ supplier has (with a few more coming, like the Groove Water Bottle with an in-built filter)! Check them out via the CamelBak® brand page (which has some CamelBak® videos too).
The biggest difference from previous seasons is the addition of the Antidote™ Reservoir to all new CamelBak® hydration packs. Here’s why:
The Antidote™ Reservoir:
- Has unmatched stability: a wider width and centre baffle makes for a low profile reservoir that keeps the weight close to your back
- Has an extra wide, low profile, low weight fill port:
- Wide enough to get your hand in and ensure thorough cleaning
- Quarter turn for very easy open/close everytime
- Integrated hidden dryer arms for 360° full air ventilation – no more mould or mildew
- Is customisable: the Quick Link™ System allows you to customise your reservoir by easily changing out your drinking tubes, or adding accessories like the new Fresh Reservoir Filter. Shuts off automatically when disconnected.
- Has easier access to the Bite Valve™: comes standard with an Ergo Hydrolock™ that makes drinking from the Bite Valve™ even easier due to the ergonomic right angle
The Antidote™ Reservoirs come in 1.5, 2 and 3 litre sizes, which can also be bought separately, and in a completely new 1.5 or 2 litre lumbar version which are not available in this country separately but come standard in the FlashFLo™ LR and the Octane LR™ Multi-sport Hydration Packs.
By now you might be feeling left out with your OMEGA Hydrotanium™ Reservoir, but there is no need – get one of CamelBak’s Quick Link™ Conversion Kits and easily customise your existing reservoir with Antidote™ accessories!
Prefer to watch a video on the Antidote instead of reading about it? Check out the videos on the CamelBak® brand page, then choose your new CamelBak hydration pack. Here’s a small selection of what’s available: