- The Small pouch will fit most small consumer compact cameras
- Opaque black case to foil prying eyes
- Foam padding to protect your camera on the trail
- Comes with an adjustable belt
- Protection from rain, splashing and mud with a roll-down seal - this pouch has an IPX6 rating (fire-hose proof!)
- It'll float if you drop it in the drink
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond
- The roll-down seal will keep out any rain or mud, or spray on a kayak
- The integral lashtab is perfect for lashing it down to a deck
|Dimensions||For items up to 130mm x 100mm x 45mm|
|Made From||420D PU-Coated Nylon with welded seams|
All Aquapac cases marked Stormproof are sealed using an industry standard roll-seal system. Aquapac call them “fire-hose proof”! Marked IPX6 these cases are protected against heavy seas/temporary flooding - Water projected at all angles through a 12.5mm nozzle at a flow rate of 100 litres per minute at a pressure of 100kN/m2 for 3 minutes from a distance of 3 metres.
All Aquapac materials are coated with solid layers of either PU or TPU plastic, and all seams are either welded or sewn and then sealed with hot-melt tape to keep out water.
This video shows a larger version (not currently stocked) of this pouch.
Questions on Aquapac Small Stormproof Camera Pouch
From Julia on 24/09/12
- Hi! Do you guys have anything like this to fit a DSLR and a lens or two?
- Hi Julia, Thank you for your enquiry. At this stage all of the Aquapac products we have available are listed on our website. We did have the SLR camera case however this has sold out and the supplier is out of stock. We don't really have anything else at this stage that is similar to the Aquapac camera pouch I'm sorry. Thanks