- Webbing and synthetic upper
- Neoprene foam packing and lycra lining
- Drop in EVA topsole with Microban® zinc (for odour protection)
- Compression molded EVA midsole for cushioning and support
- Molded nylon stability shank
- Shoc Pad™ in the heels absorb shock and then transfer it for added push off energy, reducing fatigue
- Spider Rubber® outsole that performs well on wet and dry terrain
|Lining||Neoprene foam packing and Lycra|
|Midsole||Compression molded EVA|
|Support/Shank||Injection molded TPU shank|
Spider Rubber®: a patented process produces Teva's most versatile rubber compound that successfully blends high friction and good durability. A non-marking rubber that performs exceptionally well on wet and dry terrain.
Shoc Pad™: a blended polyurethane/EVA unit in the heel cup that evenly transfers the energy of impact throughout the footbed and away from the heel. This energy return actually provides greater spring with each forefoot push-off.
Microban® Zinc: an environmentally friendly zinc technology that fights the growth of odour causing bacteria and fungus. Built in anti-microbial product protection provides continuous odour control that won't wash off or wear away.
Questions on Teva Women's Tirra Sport Sandal - deleted colour
No questions asked yet