- Adjustable shaped hood
- Two-way centre front zip with self fabric storm flap
- Zipped chest pocket
- Zipped front pockets
- Interior stash pocket
- Fully lined
- Icebreaker pip label
- "Plus" embroidery on sleeve
This garment is part of Icebreaker's OUTER range of urban casualwear. These figure-hugging garments are as warm and comfortable as our performance mountain sports clothes, yet are cut for sexiness and style.
PURE PLUS: Sharp, go-anywhere urban styling meets the warmth, durability and softness of premium merino. Pure Plus jackets are highly insulating and have a breathable windproof membrane to keep out winter chills.
Icebreaker garments almost look after themselves as they don't hold moisture or odour. If this garment does need a clean though, please dry clean only - it is NOT suited for washing in a washing machine like other Icebreaker garments.
Questions on Icebreaker Men's PurePlus Boulder Hood
From Cholo on 6/05/10
I'm a size small on the Beast base layer shirts. Does that mean I'm a size small on the Outer/380 PurePlus coats as well? I'm within the size specs of small. Just worried that with the layers underneath, it'll be too tight.
- Hi Cholo, If you a normally a small in the beast underwear, the small in the other layers should also be fine. If you fit within the small size range on the size chart I think they will be alright for you. If not you can always return items for exchange or refund. Thanks
From hector on 9/07/10
can you give me a measurement for the length of the sleeves on the mens small boulder hood?
Im about 162 - 165cm tall (short)... I dont want to buy a womans one cos they are side cut for women etc etc.. but i think the mens small it just to big..? what about an XS?
- Hi Hector, The measurements for the Mens Small Boulder Hood are : Arm Length (shoulder to cuff) 66cm, Arm Length (underarm to cuff) 48cm. Also the Back Length (bottom of collar to hem) 71cm and under arm to under arm 50cm. This jacket does not come in Men's XS. Thanks
From Des on 26/07/11
1. Is the hood removable ?
2. Do you have a xl in earthern in stock ?
3 How long is your sale on ?
- Hi Des, The Hood on the Boulder jacket is not removable and yes it is available in Earthen in XL. We will be running the 20% off full price Icebreaker offer until the 8 August. Thanks
From dave on 30/11/11
How long are the arms on the Boulder Hood in mens Medium and Large?
Thanks for your time
- Hi Dave, The under arm length of the sleeves for the medium is 49.5cm and the large is 51cm Thanks