- Air dry performable - restores proofing without tumble drying
- Ideal for soft shell garments
- Recommended for GORE-TEX® and all waterproof clothing
- To use:
- Ensure that the garment is clean, if the garment needs cleaning use Granger's 30°C cleaner. Before applying XT, ensure that all zips and velcro straps are closed.
- Being water based XT is best applied to a damp garment. Shake the bottle and spray evenly onto the garment from a distance of 10 to 15cm.
- Dab any excess moisture with a clean cloth.
- XT proofer will give excellent results without tumble drying or ironing. If care label allows, tumble dry on a medium setting to improve durability.
Questions on Granger's XT Proofer
From Hugh on 6/11/12
- I am looking for a product to add a some water resistance to a couple of old down sleeping bags and wanted to know if this would do the job?
- Hi Hugh, Thank you for your enquiry. The most suitable product can depend on the type of fabric the sleeping bags are made from and if they originally had a durable water repellent on them to start with. You could try the XT Proofer but I am not sure how well it will work. We don't really have anything else suitable for this purpose. Thanks