- Everyday comfort for kidding around
- Lightweight, warm merino breathes to prevent overheating
- Owl graphic is a hoot
A full collection, the Kids Icebreaker range has all the performance benefits of adult Icebreakers but with the styles, colours and quirky design details that kids love. The three-part layering system will keep them warm while they’re looking cool.
Warm, comfortable, easy care Bodyfit200 active base layers are ideal for kids in cooler weather.
Icebreaker garments almost look after themselves as they don't hold moisture or odour. In fact, the known record for wearing an Icebreaker non-stop is 196 days in extreme conditions. Here are a few tips to get the best out of your Icebreaker.
- Washing Instructions:
- Use warm or cool machine wash on normal cycle with regular powder or liquid detergent, not wool detergent
- For its first wash, wash the garment separately (after 2/3 days use) to remove any loose fibres
- Wash with like colours
- Wash on a normal cycle with other hard fabrics to remove fluffing
- Never use a fabric softener
- Do not use detergents with bleach
- Do not tumble dry - Dry flat in the shade or on the clothes line
Questions on Icebreaker Boy's BODYFIT200 Long Sleeved Top Hoot 5-14
No questions asked yet