- Torso length 44cm
- Diamond Mesh harness with Slider™ Sternum Strap
- Air Director™ back panel for ventilation
- Cargo capacity designed to carry your extra layers, maps, compass and food
- Hike essentials organiser pocket for easy access to your maps and compass etc.
- Compression straps
- Side stretch mesh pockets
- Integrated raincover
- Antidote™ Reservoir provides stability and a streamlined ergonomic fit:
- Quick-snap cap that tightens in just a quarter turn
- Centre baffling and low-profile design offer unmatched stability
- Air-light fillport cuts weight even while having a larger diameter than other reservoirs
- Folding arms around the fill port open out to keep the reservoir open as it dries - no more mould or mildew
- Quick Link™ System allows you to easily attach a new tube or other Antidote™ accessory
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak Guarantee™ - if they built it, they'll Bak it™ with their lifetime guarantee
|Hydration Capacity||2 Litres|
|Cargo Capacity||18 Litres|
|Dimensions||48 x 23 x 20cm|
|Harness||Diamond Mesh with Slider™ Sternum Strap|
|Made From||70D Diamond Clarus and 420 Nylon with DWR & 1000 mm PU coating|
CamelBak recommend wiping your pack with a damp cloth to remove dirt. If the pack is extremely dirty and needs a deeper cleaning, soak it in cool or warm water with a very mild soap. Rinse the pack thoroughly with cool water. If soap residue remains in the fabric, it may create suds if exposed to water or sweat.
DO NOT wash your pack in a washing machine. Machine washing may damage the pack or affect the integrity of the fabric and fasteners, and will void the Got Your Bak™ Guarantee.
The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However, if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use, and mold or discoloration develops:
- Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. (Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab.) Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
- Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
- Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean.
- Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind, these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However, your reservoir is still safe and usable after you’ve cleaned it.
Questions on CamelBak Cloud Walker 20 Tramping Hydration Pack
No questions asked yet