- All aluminum: 18mm upper, 16mm middle and 14mm lower
- Power Series grip with softer material in palming zone and a more aggressive hooking point for leveraging bars and buckles
- Power Series strap with padded interior and easy-access design
- 100mm Powder Baskets
- Dual FlickLock adjustability
|Usable Length||57-125cm (125cm length), 62-140cm (140cm length)|
FlickLock® mechanism: an external camming mechanism that, when closed, squeezes the pole shafts together to form a joint stronger than the tubing itself.
Before and af ter each use, check to see that the adjustment mechanisms open and close smoothly and are tensioned properly.
- Make sure nothing is deformed or broken.
- Store the FlickLock mechanisms for long periods with the tension released.
- Never put oil or silicone on the pole shafts - this could cause the joints to slip during use.
- Should the poles get wet during use, lengthen lower shafts and allow them to dry completely before storage.
- If the FlickLock mechanisms become hard to open or close, apply a drop of oil on the lever pin and another underneath the lever where it rotates on the housing
Questions on Black Diamond Expedition Poles (Pair)
No questions asked yet