- Detachable Full Foam grip with compass and camera- mount-system
- Rubber band
- 4 section trekking pole
- DUOLOCK™ adjusting mechanism - just one turn adjusts and secures the length of the pole and guarantees 80% more stability with the same lock power because of parallel tension inside the tube; the mechanism is temperature-proof and maintenance-free and resides inside the tube so cannot get lost
- Vario Trekking basket - allows you to convert your KOMPERDELL pole into a summer or winter pole, or adjust it to various snow conditions
- Camera Mount System: This exclusive system is integrated in the EVA-grip, a simple screw mechanism converts the pole within seconds into a tripod in 3 easy steps:
- 1. unscrew the grip
- 2. put the camera on (fits on every camera!)
- 3. photo tripod is ready
- Walker ON/OFF tip with rubber pad - as it is integrated in the hard rubber pad the tungsten/Carbide tip can be activated fast and easily by the On/Off mechanism when tramping on ice or rough terrain. The rubber pad is ideal for walking on paved roads.
|Usable Length||130cm maximum|
TITANAL.HF: an aluminium alloy with improved qualities as compared to conventional alloys. Its mechanical density is comparable to steel, but it weighs only one third of steel. Corrosion resistant, light and has increased durability.
Komperdell Care instructions
- Clean and dry your poles before storing: extend each pole section to the maximum STOP mark, and thoroughly wipe clean with a dry cloth
- Store with the adjustment loose: storing your poles wet or dirty can cause an oxidation process and can make them difficult to adjust or cause the aluminium poles to seize together. This can happen with any pole and is not covered by warranty
- Do not overtighten the adjustment: a gentle turn until it no longer slips is all that is needed. Never use a lubricant such as CRC and do not clean with any solvent based cleaner