- Use the 30cm sling as a brilliant, slightly longer extender with a carabiner (carabiner not included)
- Use the 60cm sling as a light long extender or short belay sling
- The 120cm sling is one of the lightest belay slings around
- Use the 400cm sling for rigging
|Average Weight||10g (30cm), 20g (60cm), 44g (120cm), 147g (400cm)|
|Warning||Rock and Alpine climbing are potentially hazardous and dangerous. Any person using our equipment in any manner is personally responsible for learning the proper techniques involved and that the equipment used is designed for the application. The purchaser accepts full and complete responsibility and liability for any and all damages and injury that may result from use of equipment bought from Bivouac Outdoor. Instruction should be sought from professionals in the safe use of this piece of equipment. This equipment is designed for recreational use and should not be used for industrial applications.|
Dyneema®: a UHMwPE fibre.invented by DSM 20 years ago and it's been in production since 1990. The fibre is incredibly versatile with virtually limitless applications. The fibre is manufactured by means of a gel-spinning process that combines extreme strength with incredible softness. So what are the properties that make this fibre so special?
- High strength/low weight – Dyneema® is 15 times stronger than steel, and 40% stronger than aramids on a weight-for-weight basis
- Low specific gravity (0.97) - Dyneema® floats on water and is ideal for lightweight solutions
- Excellent chemical resistance - Dyneema® is chemically inert, and independent studies have confirmed that Dyneema® performs well in dry, wet, salty and humid conditions, as well as other situations where chemicals are present
- UV resistant – Products made with Dyneema® fibre show strong resistance to photo degradation when exposed to UV light. The high UV resistance of the fiber ensures continuing high performance
- Moisture resistant - Dyneema® fibre is hydrophobic. It resists water absorption, providing an extra level of protection and durability
- High durability - Dyneema® fibre can withstand the harshest environments for a longer time. This is due to its inherent strength, and its resistance to many damaging chemical agents.
Questions on Wild Country 10mm Dyneema Sling
No questions asked yet