- Traditional, fold-back waistbelt buckle
- Women's specific bullhorn-shaped OpenAir waistbelt built with Dual Core Construction
- Patent-pending trakFIT leg loop adjustment for easy, worry-free adjustability of women's specific OpenAir leg loops
- Adjustable, releasable rear elastic riser
- 4 pressure-molded gear loops
- 12 kN-rated haul loop
|Warning||Rock and Alpine climbing are potentially hazardous and dangerous. Any person using our equipment in any manner is personally responsible for learning the proper techniques involved and that the equipment used is designed for the application. The purchaser accepts full and complete responsibility and liability for any and all damages and injury that may result from use of equipment bought from Bivouac Outdoor. Instruction should be sought from professionals in the safe use of this piece of equipment. This equipment is designed for recreational use and should not be used for industrial applications.|
Dual Core Construction: uses two slim bands of high-tensile webbing in combination with an OpenAir foam insert to provide breathability and comfort without sacrificing either.
trakFIT leg adjustment: a simple and secure innovation for adjusting leg loops that uses a slide adjuster for quick and easy fitting. to tighten or loosen you simply move the slide adjuster along the leg loop's webbing and the diameter automatically adjusts. Provides an incredibly wide range with no dangling webbing and no chance of misthreading.
Questions on Black Diamond Women's Primrose AL Harness
No questions asked yet