- Excellent balance between weight and durability
- Low impact force and high number of falls sustained
- Every sheath on every Beal dynamic rope is given a special treatment to increase its resistance to wear resulting from abrasion, falls, dirt, the wet, and in so doing, significantly increases its active lifetime.
|Weight Per Metre||65g|
|Guaranteed Impact Force||8kN|
|Guaranteed Number of Falls||8|
|Extension During 1st Fall||0.37|
|Warning||Rock and Alpine climbing are potentially hazardous and dangerous. Any person using our equipment in any manner is personally responsible for learning the proper techniques involved and that the equipment used is designed for the application. The purchaser accepts full and complete responsibility and liability for any and all damages and injury that may result from use of equipment bought from Bivouac Outdoor. Instruction should be sought from professionals in the safe use of this piece of equipment. This equipment is designed for recreational use and should not be used for industrial applications.|
Questions on Beal Edlinger II Rope 10.2mm
From Elle on 9/12/09
- Is this rope dry treated? If not, what ropes do you sell that are dry treated?
- Yes, all beal ropes are dry treated. The Edlinger 'Dry Cover' protects the sheath by repelling water and this protective film combats all sorts of wear.
From Jack on 20/02/10
- Does this rope have a middle mark?
- No this rope does not.