- Use all buttons and switches through the case
- A perfect fit for Asthma inhalers
- Submersible to 5m (IPX 8)
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand
- It'll float if you drop it in the drink
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open
- Comes with an adjustable lanyard/neckcord
- Use desiccant sachets to absorb condensation in humid climates if you are putting in small electronic gadgets
|Dimensions||For items up to 90mm high and 155mm in circumference|
All Aquapac cases marked IPX8 tested 100% waterproof to at least 0.5 bar, which is equivalent to a depth of 5.1m of water. Some actually tested waterproof to 2.0 bar, which is equivalent to 20.4m of water. Aquapac also do a simple, manual squeeze-in-a-basin test. Sometimes it’s the real-life tests that really count!
All Aquapac materials are coated with solid layers of either PU or TPU plastic, and all seams are either welded or sewn and then sealed with hot-melt tape to keep out water.
Questions on Aquapac Keymaster
No questions asked yet