- Contour Fit Suspension System with pulley assist hip belt
- Wide-mouth opening for easy packing access
- Central Lock Point secures main entry points with a single lock
- Front grab pocket with hidden zip pocket
- Bottom zipped compartment with zipped internal divider
- Beefy, lockable self-repairing coil zips and finger friendly zip pulls
- Modular lid converts to a travel pouch with 4 carry options (top, chest, waist and shoulder carry), zip documents pocket and Secure-Zip™ Toggle closure
- Sleeve, clip and portal for hydration-system compatibility
- Reflective trim for nighttime visibility
- Exterior compression straps
- Exterior side pockets for quick-grab items
- Integrates with the Pack-It™ System for the perfect organisation solution
|Dimensions||36 x 79 x 33cm|
|Made From||420D Stratus, 420D Helix™ Ripstop, 420D Helix™ Oxfort, 900D Bi-Tech™|
Contour Fit Suspension System
Made with maximum durability, flexibility and weight-supporting properties to help take the load off your shoulders and chest. The X-Frame is pre-curved with aircraft grade aluminum stays, a top torsion bar and HDPE Frame Sheet to fit the contours of your back.
- Aircraft grade T-6061 aluminum stays
- HDPE Frame Sheet
- New 3D Air Mesh & 3D foam construction for air flow
- Load lifter straps
- Zips away for ultimate protection during transport
- Custom Glide™ to adjust torso length
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Ergonomically contoured shoulder straps
- EVA Foam
- Hip Belt:Triple density foam to provide both comfort and a great carry for long periods of time
- Lumbar pad designed to fit a wide range of body types
Engineered with the most abrasion resistant, high-tenacity yarns and woven to meet Eagle Creek’s durability standard. Yarn engineering prior to weaving increases performance.
420D Stratus, 420D Helix™ Ripstop: developed exclusively by Eagle Creek. Their proprietary combination of different performance nylon yarns gives their packs superior durability and abrasion resistance.
420D Helix™ Oxford: specially engineered nylon yarns woven to create a high-density fabric.
900D Bi-Tech™: located on the bottom, this material protects the pack at critical wear points.
When your pack gets dirty, get it wet, clean it using a scrub brush and mild detergent/soap in warm water, then hose or rinse it off. The pack will dry easily if hung outside
Questions on Eagle Creek Men's Salta 65L Travel Pack
No questions asked yet