NOTE: Due to the oversize nature of this product we cannot offer overseas shipping on this product
- Front panel pockets: spacious mesh pockets on the inner front panel help you organise your gear
- Gear Attachment: Carry a sleeping pad, trekking poles, ice axe etc., with the Waypoint's versatile attachment options
- Internal Organisation: a dual compartment zipped mesh pocket on the inside front panel, one zipped internal side mesh pocket, one zipped internal side fabric pocket and inner compression straps provide needed organisation
- Waypoint Day:
- the Waypoint Day is a full featured, detachable daypack and is ideal for a day-long jaunt or as a carry-on companion
- external backpanel slash pocket
- internal organisation: secure backpanel access to padded laptop sleeve and internal organisation
- Waypoint suspension: a peripheral LightWire™ alloy frame, ridge-molded foam AirScape™ backpanel, torso adjustable gender specific harness and a built-in ErgoPull™ hipbelt provide the suspension of a technical backcountry backpack. Carries as well as Oprey's Aether and Ariel series.
|Capacity||82 lItres (Medium), 85kg (Large), 10 Litres (Waypoint Day)|
|Recommended Carry Weight Capacity||Up to 27kg|
|Dimensions||77 x 46 x 46cm (Medium, not including Waypoint Day)|
|Average Weight||2.55kg (Medium), 2.65kg (Large)|
|Made From||1680D Ballistics Nylon and 840D Ballistics Nylon|
Commonsense advice from Osprey:
- After each trip be sure to clean out your pack thoroughly get all your gear out, shake the dirt out, wipe and scrub out nasty stains with a mild detergent
- If your pack's wet hang it to dry, out of direct sunlight
- Loosen all the straps, in particular, the load lifter straps on the harness
- Store your pack in a cool, dry location
- Wash your pack every now and then:
- [Note: Do not immerse travel packs that have a High Road Wheeled Chassis. Instead wipe the exterior of the chassis and scrub stains on the pack fabric using a bucket of warm water and mild detergent.]
- If your pack has a removable harness and hipbelt remove them from the pack body
- Clean your pack and components in a bathtub or large sink using a mild detergent and warm water
- Agitate the pack gently and then rinse thoroughly
- Hang dry outdoors or in a well ventilated area out of direct sunlight.
Questions on Osprey Waypoint 85 Travel Pack
From Vicki on 17/12/2009
- Does the pack have a harness cover?
- Yes it does have a harness cover.
From Kieran on 19/01/2010
- is this 85 litres including daypack or 95 litres including day pack?
- 82L for Medium by itself
85L for Large by itself
10L for the day pack - this is additional to the above pack sizes.
Further details of the pack can be found on the specifications tab.
From jason on 26/04/2010
- Hi, just wondering if the day pack can attache to the front of the harness (i.e. when walking have the daypack in front of you, rather than attached to the back of the pack)thanks
- Hi Jason,
Unfortunately the Waypoint 85 doesn't have attachment points for front carrying of the day pack. It either has to be carried on its own as a daypack or zipped on to the main pack. Thanks Anita
From Frank on 11/10/2010
Is this the male version? Also how will I know if I am a medium or large?
- Hi Frank, The Waypoint 85 is the males version. The best way to get the right size is to try it on however if you do not have a local store I can give you some idea. If you are very tall (6 foot +) with a long back the large would be the most suitable. If you are closer to average height and build the medium would be suitable. If you order a pack and it is not suitable we can organise an exchange or refund. Thanks
From val on 13/04/2011
- Does the larger compartment meet carry-on requirements or must it be checked?
- Hi Val, The day pack that is attached to the Waypoint 85 is suitable for cabin luggage however the main pack is too large and will need to be checked. Thanks