- SPORT320 yarn
- Double layer
- Fully fashioned finish
- Icebreaker logo embroidery and pip label
SPORT active mid layers are natures alternative to the fleece. Insulating yet still highly breathable, these pure merino garments are designed for maximum warmth, comfort and performance. Why choose a shapeless synthetic fleece when you could be wearing something that looks as good as this?
SPORT320 is insulating yet highly breathable and its low bulk makes it ideal for travelling. For cool to freezing temperatures.
Highly insulating, non-itch neckwear wrap in the warmth. Brighten up your winter.
Icebreaker garments almost look after themselves as they don't hold moisture or odour. In fact, the known record for wearing an Icebreaker non-stop is 196 days in extreme conditions. Here are a few tips to get the best out of your Icebreaker.
- Use warm or cool machine wash on normal cycle
- Wash separately first (after 2/3 days use) to remove any loose fibres
- Wash with like colours
- Wash on a normal cycle with other hard fabrics to remove fluffing
- Never use a fabric softener
- Do not use detergents with bleach
- Do not tumble dry - Dry flat in the shade or on the clothes line
Questions on Icebreaker Chute - deleted colours
No questions asked yet