- Neck warmer for cold workouts
- Double layer of insulating, highly breathable GT260
- Lycra® enhances fit and dry time
- Reflective branding
- Odour resistant
ICEBREAKER_GT: Icebreaker's most technical and athletic product range is designed to give you a leading edge in high performance mountain sports. Special features include 3% Lycra for shape retention and improved fit, eyelet fabric for breathability, and reflective graphics.
ICEBREAKER_GT260: ideal for cold weather and snow sports, this midweight fabric is the warmest and most breathable performance base layer you'll find teamed with Icebreaker's most technical and athletic design features.
Icebreaker garments almost look after themselves as they don't hold moisture or odour. In fact, the known record for wearing an Icebreaker non-stop is 196 days in extreme conditions. Here are a few tips to get the best out of your Icebreaker.
- Washing Instructions:
- Use warm or cool machine wash on normal cycle with regular powder or liquid detergent, not wool detergent
- For its first wash, wash the garment separately (after 2/3 days use) to remove any loose fibres
- Wash with like colours
- Wash on a normal cycle with other hard fabrics to remove fluffing
- Never use a fabric softener
- Do not use detergents with bleach
- Do not tumble dry - Dry flat in the shade or on the clothes line
Questions on Icebreaker Quantum Chute
No questions asked yet