- Rib collar, cuffs and hemband
- Full zip, centre front
- Set-in sleeves
- Front zipped hand pockets
- Zipped back stash pocket for
- Icebreaker logo and GT wordmark
|Made From||ICEBREAKER_GT260 terry|
ICEBREAKER_GT: Icebreaker's most technical and athletic product range is designed to give you a leading edge in high performance mountain sports. Special features include 3% Lycra for shape retention and improved fit, eyelet fabric for breathability, and reflective graphics.
ICEBREAKER_GT260: ideal for cold weather and snow sports, this midweight fabric is the warmest and most breathable performance layer you'll find teamed with Icebreaker's most technical and athletic design features. Wear it solo or over Icebreaker insulation layers.
Icebreaker garments almost look after themselves as they don't hold moisture or odour. In fact, the known record for wearing an Icebreaker non-stop is 196 days in extreme conditions. Here are a few tips to get the best out of your Icebreaker.
- Use warm or cool machine wash on normal cycle
- Wash separately first (after 2/3 days use) to remove any loose fibres
- Wash with like colours
- Wash on a normal cycle with other hard fabrics to remove fluffing
- Never use a fabric softener
- Do not use detergents with bleach
- Do not tumble dry - Dry flat in the shade or on the clothes line
Questions on Icebreaker Women's GT Swift Jacket
No questions asked yet