- Addictive, indulgent midlayer lets you escape the elements
- Highly breathable, lightweight, plush and pure merino wool fleece with a jersey face and brushed fleece back
- Ultrafine contrast hood lining feels soft around face
- Interior zip guard for a soft feel
- Multiple zip-secure pockets conveniently stow essentials
- Drop-tail adds coverage
- Raglan sleeved for ease of movement
- Hem wrap label
- Tonal embroidered logo
|Made From||100% merino|
RealFleece is Icebreaker's natural, luxurious, brushed merino alternative to a synthetic fleece and offers instant warmth and luxury. The insulation-to-weight value is very high - super lightweight considering the insulation provided. RealFleece also has a very soft, luxurious fell thanks to its smooth, air-permeable jersey finish. The interior is a terry knit construction with the loft being brushed to create air pockets that trap air and retain body heat. Perfect during low aerobic activities like tramping and before and after high aerobic sports. So stylish RealFleece works as well in the city as it does in the outdoors.
RealFleece260 is a mid layer that's versatile and functional and can be worn over any Icebreaker base layer. Realfleece260 has decorative stitching and a subtle print on the inside of the hood or inner collar.
Icebreaker garments almost look after themselves as they don't hold moisture or odour. In fact, the known record for wearing an Icebreaker non-stop is 196 days in extreme conditions. Here are a few tips to get the best out of your Icebreaker.
- Washing Instructions:
- Use warm or cool machine wash on normal cycle with regular powder or liquid detergent, not wool detergent
- For its first wash, wash the garment separately (after 2/3 days use) to remove any loose fibres
- Wash with like colours
- Wash on a normal cycle with other hard fabrics to remove fluffing
- Never use a fabric softener
- Do not use detergents with bleach
- Do not tumble dry - Dry flat in the shade or on the clothes line
Questions on Icebreaker Women's RealFleece260 Cascade Hood Clearance
No questions asked yet