- Gasket construction for added performance and underfoot comfort
- Pig suede leather and mesh upper
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- External heel and instep stability arm
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort footwear lining protects feet and keeps them dry
- Lining treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution eliminates odour
- 20% recycled EVA dual density footbed provides comfort and support
- 2mm EVA inSole for comfort and shock absorption
- Merrell In-Board™ Compression Molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability 5 mm Sole lug depth for excellent traction
- Vibram® Chameleon 4 rubber outsole
|Upper||Pig suede leather and mesh|
|Lining||GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort|
|Insole||20% recycled EVA dual density footbed|
|Midsole||Merrell In-Board™ Compression Molded EVA; Merrell Air Cushion|
|Outsole||Vibram® Chameleon 4|
Aegis® Microbe Shield:forms a solid structure of polymer spikes that rupture the cells of odour-causing microes, rendering them ineffective. There are no chemicals which can lose their effectiveness over time, and can cause resistan super-bacteria.
Merrell Air Cushion midsole: absorbs shock and adds stability. The Air Cushion compresses on heel strike to absorb shock up to 4 times your body's weight for unmatched support and comfort. In addition, the Air Cushion creates a pronounced heel cup which keeps your heel centered in the boot and helps stabilise your foot. In short, it offers the comfort and cushioning of a running shoe, with the stability and control needed for backcountry travel. No bladders or capsules to pop or explode.
CareOn a regular basis brush away surface dirt with a soft brush. After extended use, wash with mild soap and warm water. Be sure to rinse off soap as it is hydrophilic (attracts water).
Questions on Merrell Men's Chameleon 4 Ventilator GTX Walking Shoe
No questions asked yet