- Women's specific BioStretch™ adjustable harness: consists of mesh covered, die cut foam with sewn in spacer mesh, a stretch woven harness pocket and an adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle bucket to provide the utmost in comfortable carry and stability. To adjust the harness you:
- loosen load lifter straps at top of harness and slide a hand between the backpanel and harness to release hook and loop closure
- slide harness into position using arrows to guide and press firmly on backpanel to reengage hook and loop closure
- Fixed women's specific BioStretch™ hipbelt: a mesh covered, die cut slotted hipbelt featuring zipped stretch mesh pockets and a modified straight ErgoPull™ closure system providing comfortable, stable load transfer and carry
- Stretch woven front pocket provides external storage options
- Single ice tool attachment - the lower tool loop works in conjunction with fixed bungee tool tie-offs to provide stable and secure ice tool carry
- Panel load main compartment access with zipped mesh backpanel pocket
- Large zipped top stash pocket with heat embossed scratch free fabric and internal key clip
- Quickly secure your helmet when not in use via the LidLock™ helmet attachment
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment is designed to conveniently stow your poles when not in use
- Side stretch woven pockets with InsideOut™ compression provide quick access external storage options
- External hydration sleeve will hold a reservoir with up to 3 litres capacity and is located between the Talon backpanel and main pack body and you can route a reservoir hose left or right through elastic routers on the harness as preferred
- Superlight YKK® buckles
- Patterned reflective graphic
|Capacity||18 Litres (Small-Medium), 20 Litres (Medium-Large)|
|Dimensions||46 x 26 x 24cm (XS-Small), 51 x 26 x 24 (Small-Medium)|
|Harness||Women's BioStretch™ adjustable harness|
|Average Weight||650g (XS-Small), 700g (Small-Medium)|
Wash your pack every now and then:
- If your pack has a removable harness and hipbelt remove them from the pack body
- Clean your pack and components in a bathtub or large sink using a mild detergent and warm water
- Agitate the pack gently and then rinse thoroughly
- Hang dry outdoors or in a well ventilated area out of direct sunlight
Hydraulics™ Reservoir Care: Osprey recommends the following in conjunction with Osprey's Hydraulics™ Reservoir Cleaning Kit containing a reservoir cleaning brush, delivery system cleaning brush and a convenient drying rack:
- Remove the Hydraulics™ Reservoir from its compartment prior to cleaning.
- Soak in warm, soapy water. Scrub reservoir thoroughly with cleaning brush. Rinse and hang to dry thoroughly using drying rack.
- Leave the cap off for drying and during storage.
- Incorporating the use of Hydraulics™ Cleaning Tablets on a regular basis in conjunction with your cleaning kit is also very effective in cleaning your Hydraulics™ Reservoir. Hydraulics™ Cleaning Tablets are all natural, biodegradable and chlorine free and work with containers of all materials.
Questions on Osprey Women's Tempest 20 Multi-Use Daypack
No questions asked yet