- Approximate set up time is 3 minutes. Only 4 poles with numbered sleeves. Check out the video.
- Unpretentious from the outside but a true space wonder from the inside. Steep walls paired with wide and high doors enhance comfort.
- Four large mesh pockets next to the doors hold heaps of personal items. Numerous gear loops can be used to attach clothes line etc.
- The fine mosquito mesh keeps the tiniest bugs out and warrants excellent ventilation on hot summer nights. The Taffeta nylon panels on sides and roof keep wind and condensation out.
- Each sleeper has his own door and vestibule. The vestibule is large enough to hold pack, shoes, dog etc. The vent hoods prevent water from dripping into the canopy when the doors are opened and reduce condensation build up.
- Guylines that attach directly to the pole structure warrant stability in high winds. The guylines can easily be accessed through the rainfly.
- Can be carried to the ideal sleeping spot after setup avoiding uneven ground for a good night’s sleep. The rainfly attaches easily to the canopy with quick release buckles.
- Combine fly with the Gemini III footprint (sold separately) for a lightweight set up option that offers excellent shelter.
|Floor Area||3.52m2 (220 x 160cm)|
|Maximum Inner Height||115cm|
|Packed Size||52 x 17cm|
|Fly Material||30D ripstop-nylon, silicone-PU coated, factory seam taped|
|Canopy Material||UV-resistant, flame retardant ripstop polyester/No-See-Um netting|
|Floor Material||70D PU-coated, taffeta nylon (5000 mm water column)|
|Poles||4 x DAC Featherlight NSL 9 mm TH72M aircraft grade aluminium|
|Average Minimum Weight||2.55kg|
|Packaged Weight (everything tent comes with)||2.8kg|
- Use water and a sponge to remove sand and dirt. Never machine wash.
- Dry thoroughly before storage
- Synthetic materials are also affected by mildew
- Nothing “kills” a tent faster than UV radiation
- Exped tents are not intended to be used in prolonged, stationary settings in which they will be unprotected from intense UV exposure
Questions on Exped Gemini III Tent
No questions asked yet