- Current shipping charges
- Current shipping times
- Who we use to ship your order
- Our order process: How your items get to you
- Non shipping days and delays
- Paying for your order
- Sale / Promotion Terms and Conditions
Bivouac Current Domestic and International Shipping Charges
|Total Purchase Price||$99 and Under||$99.01 - $199.00||$200 and over|
|Within New Zealand||$5||Free||Free|
*Important: When your order goes to a country other than New Zealand you will probably be charged duties and taxes that are beyond our control. Please see our International Order Information Page for further details.
Based on 2012 average courier dispatch times.
- New Zealand: 2 to 6 working days.
- Australia: 2 to 8 working days.
- Europe and elsewhere: 12 to 20 working days.
*Estimated arrival dates may vary if: order is being delivered to an address outside of New Zealand, contains liquid or other materials that may be stopped at customs offices or the item is out of stock when ordered. You will be notified of any unexpected delays.
- New Zealand: New Zealand Couriers & DXMail 1-2 Working Day Service (please add an extra 2 days for rural delivery).
- Australia: FEDEX 1-2 Working Day Service, except to PO Boxes and bulky items.
- Australia, PO Boxes & bulky items: New Zealand Post Economy Courier which is a 3-6 Working Day Service.
- Europe and elswhere: New Zealand Post Economy Courier which is a 4-8 Working Day Service.
Important: When your order goes to a country other than New Zealand you will probably be charged duties and taxes that are beyond our control. Please see our International Order Information Page for further details.
- An order is placed by YOU on the Bivouac Outdoor website.
- YOU will then receive an automatic email confirmation of your order showing the price you paid and your shipping addresses
- OUR Web Team collects the items in your order, sourcing from our Web Store, from one of our stores nationwide or from the relevant product supplier. This can take up to 4 working days but is usually faster.
- YOUR order is packed and dispatched by OUR chosen couriers.
- YOU then will receive an email with track and trace details from the courier.
- YOU receive your order.
If an item you have ordered isn't available because of system errors (everything still relies on human input and we're not infallible) you will be advised via email about organising a substitution or cancellation. You will not be charged for any item we cannot send you. It is possible for such an email to end up in your spam/junk box so do keep an eye out after you place an order.
Exchanges or refunds: where you find you have ordered the wrong size or have another issue with your order please refer to our refunds and exchanges page.
- When you order late on a Friday or during the weekend we will process your order on the following Monday. We’ll be in the outdoors during the weekend testing our product, far from civilisation (or at least that's what we hope we'll be doing).
- We source your order from our warehouse, stores and suppliers and it can take up to 4 working days to collect everything you order. If there are going to be any delays beyond this time we will notify you by email.
- During sale periods order volume increases significantly so there may be delays in shipping your orders.
During public holidays courier services are not available and we will not be able to dispatch your order until the next working day:
- 1 & 2 January - New Years Day and the Day after New Years Day (if these fall on a weekend the following Monday and Tuesday are public holidays)
- 6 February - Waitangi Day (unless this falls on a weekend)
- Easter Weekend - Good Friday and Easter Monday (dates vary from year to year)
- 25 April - ANZAC Day (unless this day falls in the weekend, when we don't have work anyway)
- 1st Monday in June - Queen's Birthday
- 4th Monday in October - Labour Day
- Nearest Friday to 16 December - Canterbury anniversary Day
- 25 & 26 December - Christmas Day and Boxing Day (if these fall on a weekend the following Monday and Tuesday are public holidays)
You can pay for your order by either Master Card or Visa, Cheque/bank deposit, or via NZ internet banking. When paying by credit card your funds are pre-authorised and are reserved at the time of your order. You will not be charged until your order is shipped. The pre-authorisation will appear on your statement at the time your order is placed but these funds will be released back into your account. The actual charge will appear on your bank statement when the order is ready to be shipped. If you have any queries about this at all please contact email@example.com or use our Contact Us page.
We will never ask for any more information than is absolutely necessary to do business with you or use your information for any other purposes without first asking your permission. Our checkout process uses a secure website to process your private payment details - our credit card processor is DPS, one of the biggest and most trusted processors in New Zealand. They process the transaction and at no time do we at Bivouac Outdoor store your credit card details on our servers.
For more information on Adroll please click here. You can always opt out of Adroll's adverts by clicking here.
*Discount is off RRP, does not include stock already reduced in price. Excludes GPS, PLB, Transceivers and Gift Cards / Vouchers. Not to be used in conjunction with any other special, discount or offer. In store items only, no back orders / rain cheques.