- Spider Rubber® outsole for enhanced traction in wet environments
- The stable Drain Frame™ platform allows drainage and breathability with unparalleled comfort
- Microban® zinc based anti-microbial protection keeps the stink down
|Outsole||Spider Rubber® and Drain Frame™|
Spider Rubber®: a patented process produces Teva's most versatile rubber compound that successfully blends high friction and good durability. A non-marking rubber that performs exceptionally well on wet and dry terrain.
Microban® Zinc: an environmentally friendly zinc technology that fights the growth of odour causing bacteria and fungus. Built in anti-microbial product protection provides continuous odour control that won't wash off or wear away.
- Spider Rubber® outsole pods provide optimal grip in varied terrain
- TPU Drain Frame Platform wraps around the midsole creating anchor points that integrate into the upper allowing your foot to securely lock onto the bottom unit.
- A series of drainage ports with monofilament mesh screens allow water to escape directly through the bottom of the shoe while preventing debris from entering. These ports also work in reverse by allowing air to flow through for additional ventilation and comfort in even the hottest environments.
Questions on Teva Women's Open Toachi
No questions asked yet