- Case allows you to get photos when it's really wet. And yes, even underwater!
- Case is sand-proof as well as waterproof so you can take your camera safely to the beach (sand destroys even more cameras than water)
- Comes supplied with 3 desiccant sachets to absorb condensation in humid climates although Aquapac® recommend getting extras
- Your camera should float in this case - but make sure you test yours in a basin before you launch it into the sea!
- There's enough room for some zoom use, but not much
- This case was designed for large compact cameras
- This case is 100% PVC-free. It is made of a special TPU which is thin enough for you to operate your camera through, but still remarkably strong.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond
- The AQUACLIP® seal opens and closes with a quick twist of two levers. And everything stays in one piece even when it's open.
- Aquapac® patented the AQUACLIP® system back in the 1990s and have sold over 5 million Aquapacs, the vast majority of which are sealed with an AQUACLIP® so you can have confidence that the waterproofness of their system is well-proven!
- Caution: the case is not foolproof. If you're not careful you could get a hole in the case, or let water in when opening it. But as long as you treat it sensibly and carefully it should give you many years of use.
- IPX8 : Protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 10m
|Dimensions||Fits devices up to 50mm depth lens and 300mm in circumference (around the height dimension, not width - no width dimension given)|
|Average Weight||108g plus 56g shoulder strap|
|Made From||TPU with optically-clear LENZFLEX lens window|
Questions on Aquapac Large Waterproof Camera Case
No questions asked yet