- Fits iPod, iPod Touch, MP3 players and phones up to iPhone 4 size
- The headphone jack means you can plug in your phones and listen to your music when you're on the bike or out on the water
- The headphone jack is a standard audio-only jack which means that you can listen to music but not have phone conversations using your earphones, the mic won't work
- You can use your own earbuds - or use Aquapac®'s 100% Waterproof Headphones (sold separately)!
- Case comes with an armband as well as a lanyard, so you can either hang it round your neck or wear it on your arm. Both are detachable.
- You'll be able to talk and hear through the case without a problem, get great photos and video through the LENZFLEX window, and your touchscreen will work normally too
- It's not just 100% waterproof - it'll protect your phone from dust, dirt and sand too
- You won't necessarily have to buy a new one when you upgrade your phone, because it's a generic rather than a form-fit case (unlike a hard case, i'’s not tailored to a specific device)
- Designed for larger phones with a headphone connection and will fit anything up to the size of an iPhone 6 Plus
- IPX8 : Protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 10m
- Some phones will float in this case and some won't - make sure you test yours in a basin before you launch it into the sea!
- Capacitive touchscreens don't work underwater, the water breaks the circuit. But you can use the volume buttons to operate your camera underwater.
- Fingerprint recognition such as Apple's Touch ID won't work through the case - you will have to enter your passcode
- Some phones have rather sharp edges. Aquapac® recommend use of a thin bumper case which will protect both phone and case
|Dimensions||Fits devices up to 160mm in length and 200mm in width circumference|
|Average Weight||51g plus 16g armband and 7g lanyard|
|Made From||TPU with optically-clear LENZFLEX lens window and superstrong elastic armband|
Questions on Aquapac Large Waterproof iTunes Case
No questions asked yet