NEW options for Sport Mode Customisations
– NOW utilises up to 7 data fields per screen
– NEW customisations available (i.e. 10s power, 30s power)
– NEW pool swimming: customize your pool length
– NEW Graphs in factory sport modes (activity and summary) for Speed, HR and Altitude
– NEW Identify and save Points of Interest in Navigation view. (Phase 1 of POI functionality, Phase 2: in exercise)
– NEW visualization to see and sync available PODs at exercise
– NOW Foot POD auto-calibration
– NOW GLONASS is available to use for activities in conjunction with GPS in BEST accuracy mode
New Daily (24/7) features
– Added active & metabolic energy resources to show energy consumption from exercise & step count
– Added daily total calorie consumption in addition to active calories
– Weekly summary (+daily average) for energy consumption
– More accurate HR measurement
– Support empty fields in sport mode views
– Freeze altitude when watch is immobile
– Most consistent HR tracking (reduction in examples of HR drop-outs)
– Positive sport mode screens (white background)
– Airplane mode now more clearly found in connectivity menu in watch
– Interval training support
– Altitude navigation
– Points of Interest in exercise
– Daily (24/7) activity insights on Suunto Movescount.com
Update your Spartan with 3 easy steps
- DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL SUUNTOLINK
After the download, install the software by double clicking the downloaded file
Get your SuuntoLink here
- CONNECT YOUR WATCH TO YOUR COMPUTER
Connect your Suunto Spartan watch to your computer with the provided USB cable.
SuuntoLink opens automatically after the watch has been connected.
- CONNECT TO SUUNTO MOVESCOUNT
Select Connect to Movescount and sign in to your Suunto Movescount account or sign up if you don’t have an account yet.
After connecting to Suunto Movescount, SuuntoLink transfers your Moves to Movescount and keeps your watch software up to date.