Anatom Q3 Braeriach Trekking and Backpacking Boots
- 2.6mm Anfibio leather upper
- Built on an Anatom® Comfort Last™
- tri.aria™ Membrane System for waterpoofness and breathability
- Hydrophobic Interface One™ lining
- Anatom® Bioform Ultralite footbed
- Toe bumper for protection, grip and durability
- Level 3 flex calibrated and cushioned PU midsole provides protection and excellent lateral and torsional stability
- Undercut heel for downhill braking performance
- Vibram® Sorapis outsole is reliable on uneven ground, provides good underfoot feedback, stability and walking comfort
|2.6mm Anfibio Leather
|Anatom&treg; Bioform Ultralite Footbed
|Calibrated nylon and PU
|1220g (pair, size 42)
Anfibio leather: is full grain leather given a unique treatment that permanently bonds chemical substances to each fibre within the leather to make it fully waterproof and stain resistant.
tri.aria™ Membrane System: is a holistic approach to sustainable comfort at the core of Anatom® footwear philosophy. Tri.aria® is the amalgamation of three key components: waterproofness, breathability and care. These three elements create a highly comfortable and sustainable interior and microclimate:
Hydrophobic Interface One Lining™: allows internal moisture from your foot and sock to pass through freely. The moisture can then evaporate through the tri.aria™ open cell foam and microporous membrane and ultimately the external material.
Calibrated Midsoles: support the foot during its adaptive phases, ensures the footwear flexes in the right place and provides the appropriate underfoot protection. Excellent lateral and torsional stability is provided by the high quality nylon polymer material used. Currently Anatom® provides 5 levels of calibrated fles:
Vibram® Sorapis outsole is made with XSTREK compound for optimum balance between traction and durability. It is reliable on uneven grounds, gives good underfoot feedback and provides stability and walking comfort. It features a large contact area for grip on rock and an asymmetrical heel for natural rolling.
|Anatom® have worked closely with Nikwax® in the development of their footwear and recommend this range to clean, feed and proof the uppers of their boots and shoes.