Aquapac Stormproof Phone Case
- Mini is designed for iPhone and anything smaller. It's a snug fit on an iPhone. Small is wider to fit Blackberry, Smartphones bigger than an iPhone, PDAs and small GPS units
- You can use touchscreens through the case, and hear perfectly
- patent-pending window design allows full use of camera phones
- Roll top closure
- Manufactured from TPU-coated Ripstop Nylon, they feature welded seams and a classic 3-roll seal with micro-buckle for complete waterproofing to IPX6 (fire-hose proof!)
- Comes with an adjustable lanyard, and a unique lashtab for use with a belt or carabiner
|Dimensions||For items up to 115mm in length and 155mm in circumference|
|Made From||70D PU-Coated Ripstop Nylon with welded seams|
All Aquapac cases marked Stormproof are sealed using an industry standard roll-seal system. Aquapac call them “fire-hose proof”! Marked IPX6 these cases are protected against heavy seas/temporary flooding - Water projected at all angles through a 12.5mm nozzle at a flow rate of 100 litres per minute at a pressure of 100kN/m2 for 3 minutes from a distance of 3 metres.
All Aquapac materials are coated with solid layers of either PU or TPU plastic, and all seams are either welded or sewn and then sealed with hot-melt tape to keep out water.