Cotopaxi Women's Capa Insulated Hooded Jacket
Only %1 left
The versatile Capa Insulated Hooded Jacket provides breathable warmth any time the temperatures drop on your adventures. It features PrimaLoft® Gold P.U.R.E. 100% recycled synthetic insulation that provides an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio and will keep you warm even when wet. Other features include a water-resistant recycled nylon shell and a scuba-style hood and an adjustable hem to further seal out the elements.
- Outstanding warmth-to-weight ratio
- Recycled PrimaLoft® Gold P.U.R.E. (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) Insulation made from 100% post-consumer recycled polyester
- Windproof, water-resistant 100% recycled shell
- Smaller baffles allow for low-bulk, movement-friendly comfort
- Scuba hood locks in warmth
- Elastic binding at hood and cuffs
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Two zipped hand pockets
- This product is produced at a forward-thinking factory in north-eastern China, where worker well-being is a top priority. The factory is also working to meet the highest standards of sustainability and efficiency.
|Shell and lining: 40g/m2 20D 100% recycled ripstop nylon with PFC-free DWR finish
Insulation: 80g/m2 recycled synthetic PrimaLoft® Gold P.U.R.E.
Write Your Own Review