Exped Comfort 0 Down Sleeping Bag
- Part of Exped's Trekking Series
- Exped's roomiest sleeping bag for ultimate comfort
- Full length zip lets you use the bag as a blanket
- Available with left or right zips which allow you to join two bags in the Expedition, Trekking and Base Camp Series to be joined together
- Roomy heat-retention comfort hood with an intuitive, easy-to-use closure system ergonomically placed for quick and accurate closing and opening
- 3D draft collar
- Differential cut: advanced 3-D design in which the liner is shaped smaller than the shell, which prevents elbows and knees from compressing the down within the baffles. Every baffle is strategically designed and custom filled.
- Lightweight, soft-to-the-touch, high-thread count, OEKO-TEX® 100 Class 1 certified fabrics for both the outer and inner are downproof by design and durable for years of use. Suppliers adhere to stringent environmental standards and have in-house testing facilities.
- 700 fill European duck down 90/10, sourced from producers that do not live-pluck or force-feed the birds
- 3D trapezoidal footbox provides better insulation due to lack of cold spots which means warmer feet and is freestanding to fit the natural position of your feet
- Bar-tacking: stress points, such as zip ends, are carefully reinforced to prevent failures, rips and tears
- Double tuck-stitch design: 3 layers of fabric, instead of 2, are secured together with the seam fixed beneath the surface. This prevents snags, protects the seams from moisture and is more abrasion resistant than simpler, traditional sewing techniques. Inner baffles are secured with a special second seam, so that even if the main seam fails, the goose down fill cannot escape the bag.
- Loops at the foot end so you can secure your bag while airing without risk of it being blown away by wind
- Locking zips with glow-in-the-dark zip pulls will not accidentally open - once set, the zip glider stays in place
- Inner pocket keeps your batteries and phone warm at night
- Chin guard for comfort
- Edges are overlocked to prevent fraying
- Oversized draft tube runs the length of the bag and is divided into sections to prevent down shift
- Mat loops at hip height can be used to secure the bag to the mat. Just tie a string to the loops and pass under the mat.
|Length||205cm (Medium), 240cm (XL)|
|Fits to||180cm (Medium), 210cm (XL)|
|Fill||700+ loft European duck down 90/10, RDS certified|
|Fill Weight||420g (Medium), 480g (XL)|
|Average Weight||900g (Medium), 1020g (XL)|
|Outer Material||20D ripstop nylon, C0 DWR, OEKO-TEX® 100 class 1 certified|
|Inner Material||30D nylon, OEKO-TEX® 100 class 1 certified|
|Temperature Rating||0°C (Lower Comfort Men, European Standard)|
Down: "Starting 2018, all Exped IDFL test results will be available for viewing. A bold step considering the difficulties involved in communicating test results of a unique natural product such as down. Yet we believe that all should know what goes into our sleeping bags. Just scan the QR code on the product and learn more, or go to Product Video