Exped DownMat UL Winter 9 Sleeping Mats
- 9cm thick, 700 fill power tubes make for a true winter mat
- Exped's proprietary GripSkin technology makes for a quiet, slip-free night's sleep
- Laminate is air tight and impervious to hydrolysis
- Goose down certified by RDS (Responsible Down Standard), a stringent animal welfare standard
- The dual purpose flat valve is durable and protected from damage due to the flat design
- Valve with one-way flap ensures swift inflation with the Schnozzel Pumpsack. Insert the attached pin into the valve for simple deflation.
- Baffles prevent down migration between air cells
- Baffles welded between the down filled air chambers eliminate cold spots and create a thick, comfortable, and stable air cushion
- Air cells on the sides are thicker and give the mat a cradle shape that prevents you from rolling off the mat
- Minimal packed size
- Seams are high frequency welded, the strongest non-sewn method for bonding fabrics
- The included packsack is dimensioned for easy packing. It can also be used a pillowcase when filled with spare clothing.
- Comes with a medium-sized (43-litre volume) Schnozzel Pumpbag to prevent moisture caused through lung inflation from entering the mat, which, in the worst scenario, could lead to mildew build up and damage to the airtight laminate
- Quick inflation with the Schnozzel Pumpbag that doubles as a waterproof compression bag for a sleeping bag or spare clothes. The Schnozzel Pumpbag works effectively in sub zero temperatures and allows fast inflation of the mat
- Packsack, repair kit, instruction sheet and repair manual also included
- 2 year warranty
|Length||183cm (Medium), 197cm (Long Wide)|
|Width||52cm (Medium), 65cm (Long Wide)|
|Rolled Size||23 x 11cm (Medium), 27 x 12cm (Long Wide)|
|Fill||700 fill power goose down, IDFL certified, RDS (Responsible Down Standard) certified|
|Fill Weight||210g (Medium), 304g (Long Wide)|
|Average Weight||630g + 15g packsack + 60g Schnozzle (Medium)
865g + 16g packsack + 60g Schnozzle (Long Wide)
|Relative Warmth (R Value)||7 (1.23m2.kelvins/watt)|
|Temperature Rating||minus 32°C (Lower Comfort Men, European Standard)|
|Made From||Top: 20D polyester, TPU polyether film laminate, hydrolysis resistant, Honeycomb GripSkin coated, Oeko-Tex 100 certified
Bottom: 20 D Polyester, TPU polyether film laminate, Hydrolysis resistant, Oeko-Tex 100 certified
100% airtight – every single mat is individually tested. Each mat is tested during 72 hours for airtight integrity prior to shipment and various tests are conducted during production to warrant consistency of quality in the manufacturing process. Each mat model endures durability tests through Exped proprietary testing machines in which a 80kg steel cylinder rolls over the mat 15,000 times from edge to edge, and the stamp test in which a 60kg weight is dropped 200 times on to the mat. All mats are designed to withstand 5 x the pressure that can be attained during normal inflation but you should still treat your mat with caution by checking the ground for thorns, preventing animals from biting it, not placing hot pans on it, keeping it away from fire and other heat sources, keeping the mat dry to prevent mildew and avoiding general rough treatment. Lightweight fabrics have an effect on the overall durability of products, but caution can alleviate this.
Exped manufacture under sound environmental and social standards in a high quality conscious family run factory in Taiwan. Research and development takes place in Switzerland.