Exped Women's Thunder 50L Tramping Pack
The Thunder is a 50-litre lightweight tramping pack full of handy features for easy access and extending load capacity. It provides excellent fit, torso mobility and weight transfer via the T-Rex suspension system, offers top, side and panel access to the main compartment, has front and side stretch overflow/bottle pockets, a floating lid with inner and outer pockets, multiple attachment points for extra gear and compression straps to keep your load stable or hold extra gear. Plus it is hydration system compatible with tube ports on both sides of the pack.
- Load limit: 24kg
- Fully featured yet extremely low in weight
- Top, front and side loading options
- T-Rex suspension system is quickly length adjustable and provides excellent fit, torso mobility and weight transfer
- Excellent back venting due to limited contact points
- Elaborately shaped dual-density foam hipbelt with stretch pockets is supportive and molds itself around the hip
- Single compartment with a shallow depth for a close to body fit, perfect load control and transfer
- Floating lid with dual compartments
- Secure rain gear, rope, crampons etc. under the top compression strap
- Large front panel access to the main compartment: dual vertical YKK® zips open the front flap for loading and unpacking and allow easy access to the interior
- Durable, large front and 2 side stretch pockets for additional storage
- Side compression straps double function as a front compression system - handy when you need to carry a wet tent fly or sleeping pad
- 4 base loops can be used to attach sleeping mats, tent etc.
- 2 ice tool / trekking pole loops
- Hydration system compatible with a hydration tube port on both sides of the pack
- Easy to use durable Rapide alloy hooks on all straps
- Velcro® tidies on long straps to keep ends out of the way when length not needed
|Recommended Carry Weight Capacity||24kg|
|Dimensions||75 x 33 x 25cm (closed)|
|Made From||210D HMPE ripstop nylon, PU coated (1500mm water column), 6061-T6 series aluminium frame stay|
T-Rex suspension system: single central aluminum (6061-T6) frame stay with upper load spreader for outstanding load control. Single frame stay anchor point allows torso and hip movement in all directions.
Write Your Own Review