PIEPS Micro Avalanche Beacon
The smallest, lightest and most intuitive 3-antenna-beacon around is the PIEPS Micro Avalanche Beacon. It is the first with sensor technology that allows it to switch from search to send when it becomes inactive and from send to search as you focus on a rescue. The Micro also has a large display makes it easy to read, a vibration-based warning that triggers on first receiving a signal and a circular range for a higher level of accuracy.
- Maximum circular receiving range due to the PIEPS 3-antenna-system
- Extensive self-check: review of all relevant hardware and software elements as well as showing the current software version
- Big display for easy readability
- Perfect mark-performance due to exact signal processing without any performance losses
- Auto-Antenna-Switch: if the transmitting antenna experiences a fault due to electronic devices or metal interference, it automatically switches to the other antenna
- Auto-Search-to-Send function automatically switches the PIEPS MICRO from search mode to transmit mode (if the beacon is not moving for a certain time (in case of burial)) and vice-versa
- Device management with PIEPS-APP via Bluetooth®:
- Vibration at initial detection allows you to focus on the visual surface search during a signal search
- iProbe Support: the PIEPS MICRO can be temporarily deactivated using the smart iPROBE. The receiving beacon automatically receives the next strongest signal.
- Group check: reviews the activity and transmission parameters of the partner device. PIEPS recommends to perform a group check before each tour.
- Carrying System:
- Hard case
- Water-repellent materials
- Compact hard case so the sensor is covered reliably
|Dimensions||106 x 74 x 20mm|
|Batteries||1 x AA alkaline|
|Weight with Batteries||150g|
|Other Specs||Maximum range: 50m
Search strip width: 50m
Transmission frequency: 457kHz
Temperature range: minus 20°C to 45°C
Write Your Own Review