SCARPA Men's Rush TRK GTX
- 1.7-1.9 mm Perwanger® suede leather upper with characteristics of waterproofing, breathability, scratch-resistant surface and durability GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort membranekeeps feet dry: Laminate is made by an highly abrasion resistant and quick drying textile lining material while the highly breathable membrane holds a remarkable ability to disperse heat. In this way, the feet are protected from water, while the sweat that is created inside the shoe can go quickly out.
- Autofit 3D collar offers a high level of support to the ankle area, stabilising the entire foot without pressure points, wrapping the ankle following its movement
- Light cord loop lacing system evenly spreads the pressure
- ActivFit technology molded sock liner provides the best comfort and support
- TPU heel and 3D rubber toe cap for maximum protection
- Heel and forefoot inserts in low density EVA provide cushioning
- Dual-Density EVA midsole provides cushioning, comfort and support
- Integrated DST TPU ergonomic shank improves support
- The Presa® sole works with the midsoles to provide mechanical impact absorption
- Presa® sole with SCARPA® SUPERGUM compound has high grip and durability that promotes braking on descents and grip on climbs while the IKS (Interactive Kinetic System) technology, characterised by 7 shock-absorbing areas (domes), progressively and specifically supports the weight of your body on your adventures
|Summer Clearance 2024
|1.7-1.9mm Perwanger® suede leather
|GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort membrane
|DST TPU Shank
|PRESA® TRK-01 / SuperGum
|1110g (pair, Size 42)
GORE-TEX® membrane: contains over 9 billion microscopic pores which are approximately 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water, but 700 times bigger than a molecule of moisture vapour. So while water in its liquid state can't penetrate the GORE-TEX® membrane, the boot still remains breathable. The GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort membrane: is designed for moderate and warmer conditions or during spells of higher activity where waterproofness and breathability are important. Outstanding heat release and comfort.
DST TPU Shank (Dynamic Stabiliser Torsion System): ergonomic shank in TPU with with differentiated thickness grooves for anti-torsional control.