SCARPA Phantom Tech HD Insulated Boot
- Shell Tech HD: Water-repellent microtech plus Microfibre plus Primaloft® Insulation 100 g/m2 plus Micropile lining: elastic, warm and breathable + PrimaLoft®® Yarn
- Sock-Fit XT construction system with elastic, water repellent and breathable fabric that wrap the foot as a sock for a comfortable fit
- HDry® gaiter: laminated with water-repellent HDry® membrane to guarantee the maximum waterproof performance and S-Tech Shoeller® elastic fabric with PU Tek to endure the best strength
- Waterproof zip and integrated gaiter for all conditions
- Single motion quick-lace system inner closure in two parts so the ankle is secure but your foot can move freely
- Carbon fibre insole board with Aerogel® provides lightweight support and warmth
- Precision AC ech Roll sole designed by SCARPA to obtain low volumes, a precise fit, comfot and lightness
- The outsole is compatible with automatic and simi-automatic crampons, Vibram® Mont rubber compound ensures traction, ultra-ligth, shock absorbing insulation, stability and durability while Vibram® Precision Tech Roll increases walking efficiency
|PU TeK plus S-Tech fabric with H-Dry® waterproof direct lamination membrane
|Carbon fibre, EVA and Aerogel®
|Vibram® Precision Tech Roll/Mont
|1460g (pair, Size 42)
PU TEK Technology®: a new concept of threads with super-high resistance to abrasion directly woven in high-resistance fabric to achieve textiles with the ultimate mechanical performance.
PrimaLoft® insulation products offer superior performance for high quality cold–weather gear. PrimaLoft® is lightweight, breathable with excellent water repellency so you remain dry, warm and comfortable even under the most extreme conditions.
Thanks to the HDry® footwear built with this system possess the highest level of waterproofness, breathability and insulation. The waterproof and breathable membrane is firmly laminated to the upper inner side and there are no seams and no gaps where water can penetrate: rain and cold are blocked on the shoe's outer surface and a large volume of dry air keeps your feet warm and comfortable. The ultra-thin waterproof membrane and the unique lamination method provides a precise fit and keep your shoes dry and light all day.
Dynamic Tech Roll: innovative upper and sole construction system to obtain an ergonomic fit and maximum performance synergy. Dynamic Tech Roll system combines multiple innovative and light materials, enhancing comfort, performance and ensuring optimum anti-torsion efficiency.
Vibram® MONT compound has been designed to optimise performance in mountaineering and has been used to conquer the world'' highest peaks. It offers maximum reliability on the most difficult terrains at low temperatures. Its firm hardness value is a key factor for crampon compatibility for use on snowy and icy terrain.
Sock-FitXT by SCARPA: the tongue and Flex Point are constructed in a single piece of elastic fabric: breathable, waterproof and resistant.
Stiffness Rating B3: B3 rated boots are designed for summer alpinism, ice fall, mixed terrain and extreme winter alpinism. These boots are compatible with a C3 crampon.