SCARPA Women's Gea RS Ski Touring Boot
- Construction System: Axial Alpine Evo Construction
- Cross Fit Pro Flex Performance Wmn: Thermoformable Intuition® foam liner with anatomical tongue construction and elastic band on instep. Special thermoformable heel insert provides a secure heel fit while skiing or touring. Double pull straps facilitate getting in and out. The fit is performance-oriented and, therefore, tightly cut.
- Power Strap Plus: The VELCRO® Strap closure provides a tight fit to the shin area without increasing pressure on it. It features a strong, lightweight aluminium ring that provides perfect tongue protection by minimising rebound in the upper shoe area
- Integrated RECCO® reflector makes you quicker to locate after an avalanche accident
- Last 101mm
- Flex: 120
- Forward lean: 16° +/- 2°
- Range of motion: 60°
- Ski/walk mode: Speed Lock Plus
- Closure: 3 buckles plus finger strap
- Binding system: TLT, AT
|Shell: Carbon Grilamid® LFT
|Intuition® Cross Fit Pro Flex Performance WMN
|Cayman PRO Scarpa/Vibram®
|1250g (half pair, size 25)
Grilamid® is a special polyamide that offers a good compromise between stiffness and rebound, allowing a gradual transmission of the impulses from the boot to the ski during the ski phase.
Pebax® offers a unique combination of high performance properties: sustained flexibility at low temperature, high cold impact resistance, and outstanding energy return.
Intuition Liners: offer the best premium boot liners in the world, launching new innovations in moldable liner technology. The proprietary Intuition Foam used exclusively in all Intuition Liners will ensure your feet are kept warm, comfortable and happy. PRO FLEX PERFORMANCE WMN: Thermoformable women's-specific anatomic liner made with Intuition Foam, feature an anatomic tongue construction with an elastic band on the instep. Specific thermoformable heel inserts lock the ankle in place during skiing or touring. Double pull loops facilitate fitting. The fit is performance-oriented, and intended to be slightly tight out of the box to provide a high performance fit (SCARPA strongly suggest thermomoulding before use).
CAYMAN PRO: SCARPA®/Vibram® sole in TOP85 rubber compound offers excellent grip and durability, further enhanced by the tread pattern. The special cleats on the CAYMAN PRO sole are designed for maximum grip in any terrain. In the toe area, a soft rubber provides a perfect bonding surface.
RECCO® technology makes you searchable in the event of an avalanche. The 2-part technology consists of RECCO® reflectors that are integrated into SCARPA ski boots and RECCO® detectors that are used by more than 800 organised rescue groups worldwide. Facilitates a faster organised search and increases the chance of being found in time.