SCARPA Women's Ribelle HD
- ARG last: has low volume technical precision, but with a noticeable toe spring, giving a much more natural and fluid gait
- Perwanger 2.5mm water-repellent suede upper with water-repellent microfibre inserts
- Sock-Fit XT system wraps the foot like a sock
- Protective rand in PU on the outside to increase lightness and rubber on the inside and on the toe for greater protection
- The upper construction together with the sole ensures maximum precision and durability, supporting and cushioning the foot.
- Laminated lining with HDry® and 37.5® fabric technology for greater comfort and waterproofing
- Combination of PU Tek and rubber rand give the optimum blend of weight saving and reinforced protection
- Speed Lacing system for an accurate and comfortable fit without constrictions
- Pro Fiber Roll insole in polypropylene and anatomical and structural fibreglass with differentiated thicknesses, lightweight and with different anti-torsional strengths. Maximum performance, stability and comfort.
- Pentax Precision Roll sole designed by SCARPA® and developed in collaboration with Vibram® gives you a lightweight, cushioned, technical sole
- Compatible with semi-automatic crampons
|2.5mm Suede Perwanger
|HDry® direct lamination, 37.5® fabric technology
|Pro Fibre Roll
|2D PU, TPU
|Vibram® Pentax Precision Roll / Mont
|1160g (pair, Size 38)
Thanks to the HDry® quality standard, the footwear built with this system possess the highest level of waterproofness, breathability and insulation. The waterproof and breathable membrane is firmly laminated to the upper inner side and there are no seams and no gaps where water can penetrate: rain and cold are blocked on the shoe’s outer surface and a large volume of dry air keeps your feet warm and comfortable. The ultra-thin waterproof membrane and the unique lamination method provides a precise fit and keep your shoes dry and light all day
37.5® technology helps keep your body at the ideal temperature of 37.5 degrees, maintaining skin's microclimate and humidity. This is an innovative patented technology made up of active particles that help contain energy and warmth.
Sock-Fit™ XT by SCARPA®: specially designed for action sports, the double-fabric designs consists of synthetic material on the outside and functional fibres on the inside for rapid wicking
Pentax Precision Roll Sole: designed by SCARPA® and developed in collaboration with Vibram® resulting in a lightweight, cushioned, technical sole. It has the following layers from top to bottom:
Vibram® Mont: compound offers the highest reliability on the most difficult terrains at low temperatures. Its firm hardness value is a key factor for crampon compatibility for use on snowy and icy terrain.