SCARPA Women's Ribelle Run Clearance
- ARSFW Last
- Lightweight, breathable mesh with overlays of thermally welded PU film and translucent ripstop holds foot securely in place and provides support and protection
- Sock-Fit Slip On construction: stretch fabric ankle collar incorporated with a minimal stretch tongue provides gentle wrapping and support, reducing bulk and enhancing fit, and seals out trail debris
- Fast Lacing System: self-locking lacing system that allows the elastic lace to slide quickly and perfect wrapping
- Climbing inspired TPU rand encircles the perimeter of the shoe providing 360 degree support and protection
- Medium density EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and impact absorption
- Low density EVA heel insert for shock-absorbance
- PRESA® sole made with high performance rubber outsole, with 4mm lugs and excellent grip on both dry and wet surfaces. Tested by the best and brought to the limit on technical and uneven terrain.
- 4mm heel-to-toe drop (24.5 - 20.5mm)
- Vegan friendly
|Mesh, PU film and ripstop
|Ortholite® Strobel and Footbed
|PRESA® TRN-01 / SuperGum
|520g (pair, Size 38)
PRESA® is SCARPA's proprietary outsole brand, born out of 80+ years of technical outsole design experience, to deliver the best traction solutions available. IKS technology features seven internal impact absorption "domes" in the outsole and midsole that function just like shock absorbers, compressing upon impact to absorb energy. The impact zones are anatomically mapped to provide additional shock exactly where it is needed the most, while maintained stability outside those zones. The midsole material itself is dual-density EVA, providing additional lightweight shock absorption. Incorporated into the midsole is a Dynamic Stabilizer Torsion frame made of TPU (thermoplastic urethane). The DST frame wraps under the arch and extends back along both sides of the heel, for outstanding rearfoot stability and torsion control. The lug design of the outsole provides confidence-inspiring traction via 4mm deep lugs and SCARPA SuperGum rubber compound, which balances high friction with durability.
Exclusive to SCARPA, the SuperGum rubber compound was developed to provide equal or better slip resistance as compared to other high-friction rubbers but with vastly superior abrasion resistance. It was formulated to deliver high friction performance in both wet and dry conditions, but at the same time offers 3 times the abrasion resistance.