SCARPA Women's Rush
- Versatile, low-cut, light and fast trail shoe, good for a variety of fast and light outdoor adventures, from high mileage days on rugged trails to day hiking and fast-packing
- Mesh with heat-sealed film external cage for more support
- Sock-Fit LW construction: stretch fabric incorporated into the tongue provides gentle wrapping and support, reducing bulky gussets and enhancing fit
- Lacing system is connected to a webbing system to distribute pressure uniformly
- One-piece elastic lining offers a perfect fit with great flexibility
- Heel and forefoot inserts in low-density EVA for cushioning
- TPU heel stabiliser adds lightweight rear and mid foot support and shock absorbance
- Internal toe cap for extra protection
- DST (Dynamic Stabiliser Torsion) frame gives rearfoot stability and torsion control
- SCARPA® Free-Dome™ with IKS™ (Interactive Kinetic System) Technology outsole with SuperGum a provide extra trail grip, impact absorption and abrasion resistance
- 8mm heel-to-toe drop
|3D Air Mesh with TPU cage
|One-piece elastic mesh
|Dual density EVA
|DST TPU Shank
|Free-Dome™ IKS™ / SuperGum
|600g (pair, Size 38)
ACTIVimpact Technology™ system: is a construction process which uses materials that help absorb the negative impact of ground shock. THis reduces stress on the lower limbs and allos you to transfer energy more easily into the activity at hand.
Interactive Kinetic System™ (IKS&trade:): a sole design that simultaneously increases traction and allows for more shock absorption on the trail. The IKS sole features five concave impact zones that compress and absorb energy as they touch down on the ground, allowing secondary lugs to then come in contact with the trail, further increasing traction.
SuperGum: exclusive to SCARPA, the SuperGum compound was developed to provide equal or better slip resistance as compared to other high-friction rubbers but with vastly superior abrasion resistance. It was formulated to deliver high-friction performance in both wet and dry conditions and at the same time offers 3 times the abrasion resistance.