SCARPA Women's SL Active
- TML Last: women's version of TM with a medium volume, medium width, but a closer heel fit and slightly lower volume across the mid-foot
- Full-grain tough leather upper, leather collar and Flex Point in leather
- Leather lining around the heel and 37.5® fabric around the toes for maximum breathability and comfort
- Full rubber rand for protection
- Fast lace system allows for maximum customisation of the fit
- Biometric Trek sole with PU midsole for maximum shock absorption and durability and Vibram® rubber outsole for excellent traction on all types of terrain
|Vibram® Biometric Trek
|1350g (pair, Size 38)
37.5® technology helps keep your body at the ideal temperature of 37.5 degrees, maintaining skin's microclimate and humidity. This is an innovative patented technology made up of active particles that help contain energy and warmth.
Sock-Fit™ XT by SCARPA®: specially designed for action sports, the double-fabric designs consists of synthetic material on the outside and functional fibres on the inside for rapid wicking
Pentax Precision Roll Sole: designed by SCARPA® and developed in collaboration with Vibram® resulting in a lightweight, cushioned, technical sole. It has the following layers from top to bottom:
Vibram® Mont: compound offers the highest reliability on the most difficult terrains at low temperatures. Its firm hardness value is a key factor for crampon compatibility for use on snowy and icy terrain.