SCARPA Women's Vapor V Rock Climbing Shoe
- FR last: moderately downturned, moderately asymmetric, and medium to low angled toe box
- Microfibre upper
- Double VELCRO® closure make for a quick and easy fitting and provide a secure hold
- New heel construction in microfibre reduces weight and dramatically enhances next-to-skin comfort in the Achilles area
- New heel rand construction provides a more stable and higher friction zone for enhanced performance on more loaded heel hook
- Revised toe rand, provides improved comfort and toe hook protection
- Revised tongue construction is lighter, more breathable and retains its shape and positioning through the additional elastic in the closure
- Full-length Talyn midsole and Bi-Tension™ rand system offer the optimum level of support
- 3.5mm Vibram® Grip 2/3-length sole for optimum friction
|1.8mm Microsuede leather
|Vibram® XS Gip 2 (3.5mm)
|400g (pair, Size 38)
Bi-Tension system is a tensioned rubber wrap reaching down two sides of the shoe. It gives priority to sensitivity and subtle support. Especially adapted to SCARPA®'s slightly asymmetrical models, Bit-Tension runs under the front of the toes and draws down along the sides of the foot, leaving the centre pad for sensitivity.
Vibram® Grip 2: delivers measurably improved grip with a level of firmness ideal for moderate edging and slope holds while maintaining consistent performance in all temperatures. Recommended for situations that demand the maximum grip.