Sport Beans Lemon Lime
Lemon Lime Sport Beans give you that tart burst using natural juices and flavours that will invigorate you during intense workouts. They are formulated to help fuel your active adventures with a blend of ingredients including cane sugar (sucrose) and tapioca syrup (glucose and fructose) that get into your system more efficiently than a single carbohydrate source, vitamins B and C for energy metabolism and electrolytes for proper fluid balance. Always consume with water.
Warning: if you are ordering this product for delivery outside NZ, you should check with your local postal service/customs that there are no issues with receiving this product.
- With easily digestible carbohydrate for fuel, the electrolytes sodium and potassium for proper fluid balance, and B1, B2, B3, and C vitamins for energy metabolism and good health
- Great for exercise
- Made with fruit juices, flavours and colours from natural sources
- The Lemon Lime beans give you a bold surge of tanginess. Lemon Lime hits hard and lasts long, with a combination of natural flavors that provide the perfectly tart burst to reinvigorate you during an intense workout.
- Energise with one pack 30 minutes before activity and use additional beans as needed during your activity to sustain your energy levels, always consume with water
- Sport Beans are a first-of-its-kind carbohydrate replenishment for sports performance from the makers of Jelly Belly®. hey have been specially formulated to fuel and replenish the body during exercise. As glycogen stores in the muscles become depleted during prolonged exercise, a carbohydrate source (in this case a mix of cane sugar and tapioca syrup blend, the mix proven better used by your body than a single source) helps maintain blood sugar levels to keep you going. The American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) guidelines recommends consuming 30 to 60 grams of carbohydrates per hour during exercise lasting 60 minutes or more. These guidelines also recommend drinking ½ to ¾ cups of water every 15 to 20 minutes and to include the electrolyte sodium at a set level. Sport Beans also provide a good source of B1, B2, B3 and C vitamins for good health.
- In a study conducted by the University of California, Davis School of Medicine Sports Program, Sport Beans were proven just as effective as popular sports drinks and gels in maintaining blood sugar levels and improving exercise performance in competitive endurance athletes.
- The amounts of carbohydrates, electrolytes, and vitamins in Sport Beans are safe and appropriate for children to use when participating in rigorous activities
Write Your Own Review