Exped AirMat Lite 5 Sleeping Mat
- Welded through baffle construction
- Dual function FlatValve allows inflation using a one way flap and deflation by inserting attached deflation pins
- Air cells on the sides are thicker and provide a cradle shape to prevent you rolling off
- Super lightweight and compact
- Typical inflation time of 1-2 minutes
- Fabric eyelets for securing
- The included packsack is dimensioned for easy packing. It can also be used a pillowcase when filled with spare clothing.
- 5 year warranty
|Rolled Size||22 x 9cm|
|Fill||None - air filled|
|Relative Warmth (R Value)||1.7 (0.299m2.kelvins/watt)|
|Made From||Top: 75D polyester, brushed, TPU polyether film laminate, hydrolysis resistant
Bottom: 75D polyester, TPU polyether film laminate, hydrolysis resistant, PU flatvalves
100% airtight – every single mat is individually tested. Each mat is tested during 72 hours for airtight integrity prior to shipment and various tests are conducted during production to warrant consistency of quality in the manufacturing process. Each mat model endures durability tests through Exped proprietary testing machines in which a 80kg steel cylinder rolls over the mat 15,000 times from edge to edge, and the stamp test in which a 60kg weight is dropped 200 times on to the mat. All mats are designed to withstand 5 x the pressure that can be attained during normal inflation but you should still treat your mat with caution by checking the ground for thorns, preventing animals from biting it, not placing hot pans on it, keeping it away from fire and other heat sources, keeping the mat dry to prevent mildew and avoiding general rough treatment. Lightweight fabrics have an effect on the overall durability of products, but caution can alleviate this.
Exped manufacture under sound environmental and social standards in a high quality conscious family run factory in Taiwan. Research and development takes place in Switzerland.