Cotopaxi Women's Teca Calido Hooded Reversible Printed Jacket
Only %1 left
The versatile Teca Cálido Hooded Reversible Printed Jacket gives you two looks in one, is made with 100% repurposed fabrics and insulated with 100% recycled polyester and is responsibly made. It also has elastic binding on the hood, cuffs and hem, hand pockets and a chest pocket that doubles as a stuff sack when you're not wearing it.
- 100% repurposed fabric is used for the outer and inner, which means material that might have gone to a landfill gets a chance to shine
- 100% recycled polyester insulation
- Elastic bindings at hood, cuffs and hem
- Two secure zipped hand pockets
- Two-way drop-in patch and hand pockets on reverse side
- Garment can be packed into chest pocket when not in use
- This product is produced at a forward-thinking factory in north-eastern China, where worker well-being is a top priority. The factory is also working to meet the highest standards of sustainability and efficiency.
|Shell/lining: Repurposed polyester taffeta with DWR finish and 600mm PU backer
Insulation: 60g/m2 100% recycled polyester
Write Your Own Review