- For all those who like to work around camp, study the night sky or linger outside the tent even when a cool wind blows: Super Luxury!
- As a sleeping bag: Cinch the foot end shut, put your arms inside and close the protected zip. Centre zip is ideal for those who sleep on their sides with less heat rising past the zip.
- As a coat: Cinch the open foot section around your waist. Double layer keeps you warm and cosy. Ideal as a coat for activities like bird watching, cooking or sitting around camp.
- The anatomically designed hood fits perfectly even when pulled tight. The thick forehead baffle and offset flat drawcord prevent pressure points.
- Elastic control cord on the back of the unique hood ensures a snug fit, follows head movements, and maintains insulation while moving
- Soft fabric chin guard prevents the zip coming in contact with your skin
- The arm exit zips are backed by draft tubes to prevent heat loss when closed
- Thick draft collar
- Zip draft tubes
- Waterproof stuff sack and mosquito net storage bag included
- Down originates from ducks that had free range space, access to water, fodder and shelter. These birds have not been force fed or live plucked.
|Length||210cm (Medium), 225cm (Large)|
|Shoulder Width||75cm (Medium), 83cm (Large)|
|Foot Width||65cm (Medium), 75cm (Large)|
|Fill||700 loft duck down|
|Fill Weight||400g (Medium), 450g (Large)|
|Average Weight||990g (Medium), 1150g (Large)|
|Outer Material||30 D Texped PA44 nylon, Down-proof by construction, Oeko-Tex 100 certified, 44g/m2|
|Inner Material||30 D Texped PA44 nylon, Down-proof by construction, Oeko-Tex 100 certified, 44g/m2|
|Temperature Rating||1°C (Lower Comfort Men, European Standard)|
Questions on Exped Dreamwalker Camp 450 Down Sleeping Bag
No questions asked yet