- Women's specific shape and fit
- Webbing and synthetic upper with multiple points of adjustment for a custom fit
- Microban® zinc-based anti-microbial treatment
- Contoured EVA foam midsole for cushioning and support
- Nylon stability shank keeps your feet safe and secure
- Shoc Pad™ in the heels absorb shock and then transfer it for added push off energy, reducing fatigue
- Spider Original™ rubber outsole for uncompromised grip in wet environments
|Outsole||Spider Original™ rubber|
Spider Rubber®: a patented process produces Teva's most versatile rubber compound that successfully blends high friction and good durability. A non-marking rubber that performs exceptionally well on wet and dry terrain.
Shoc Pad™: a blended polyurethane/EVA unit in the heel cup that evenly transfers the energy of impact throughout the footbed and away from the heel. This energy return actually provides greater spring with each forefoot push-off.
Microban® Zinc: an environmentally friendly zinc technology that fights the growth of odour causing bacteria and fungus. Built in anti-microbial product protection provides continuous odour control that won't wash off or wear away.
Questions on Teva Women's Verra Sandal
No questions asked yet