inov-8 Women's TrailTalon 235 V3 Trail Running Shoe
- Fit scale 4
- Improved durability: new strengthened, breathable mesh upper material gives a comfortable fit that will remain at its optimal performance level for longer
- Increased Protection: The upper features extended film weld overlays and a PU leather toe bumper to protect the foot from sharp rocks and stones. On-the-shoe gaiter hooks allow you to attach an ALL TERRAIN GAITER for additional protection.
- Support: External Heel Cage (EHC) wraps around the rear of the shoe and provides support in the heel - aiding foot stability and helping maintain a better gait when fatigued
- Increased flexibility and Comfort: Built around the natural anatomic structure of the foot, the next generation ADAPTERFIT Met-Cradle™ adapts to the natural movement and swelling of your foot on longer runs.
- Cushioned Ride: A POWERFLOW™ midsole delivers 10% better shock absorption and 15% better energy return than standard midsoles. An inbuilt Dynamic Fascia Band™ (DFB) mimics the "Windlass Effect", delivering a kick of energy with each step, helping you run faster more efficiently.
- Phenomenal Grip: Iconic inov-8 rubber outsoles with multi-directional claw-shaped 4mm studs, each with a wide contact area, allow the quick release of debris and provide unrivalled grip and stability over rocky terrain
- 4mm heel-to-toe drop (midsole stack height 11mm / 7mm)
|6mm POWER footbed
Dynamic Fascia Band™ (DFB): replicates the anatomical position of the plantar fascia ligament and duplicates the function of the human's foot ability to use the "windlass effect". The inov-8 fascia band™ also replicates the benefits of the windlass effect of the human plantar structure. Originating at the front of the heel's outsole the fascia band extends forward along the outsole and divides, just as the human fascia divides, into 5 bands that terminate anterior to the metatarsal heads. As body weight moves forward onto the metatarsal heads and the toes begin to extend, tension on the inov-8 fascia band™ increases. When the heel leaves the ground, the inov-8 fascia band™ resists elongation of the medial arch and carries the entire body weight of the runner converting the shoe into a rigid propulsion lever.