The North Face Women's VECTIV Exploris 2 FUTURELIGHT Hiking Shoes
- Synthetic mesh upper with a breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane
- Made on an updated D-width last that accommodates a broad set of foot shapes
- Integrated, protective toe cap, rand, and heel overlay
- VECTIV 2.0 rockered midsole offers a forked heel and forefoot and a TPU plate for increased lateral displacement and stability
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Midsole made with premium EVA foam and has a 2mm greater stack height than previous generation
- Broader platform below foot provides inherent stability
- SurfaceCTL™ rubber outsole with 4 mm lugs is designed for durability in high-wear areas
|3D TPU plate
VECTIV™ technology: combines a stabilising footplate, rocker midsole geometry and a high-traction outsole to turn energy into momentum. The latest iteration - VECTIV™ 2.0 - features three key updates, each designed to deliver improved on-trail performance.
FUTURELIGHT™ is The North Face®'s most advance, breathable-waterproof technology. The nano structure of the FUTURELIGHT™ membrane allows air to pass through for better venting and breathability without sacrificing waterproofness and durability. This new nano-fibre structure enabled The North Face to create their most lightweight, breathable membrane to date. An ultra-thin, nimble garment that feels comfortable and provides the protection needed against the elements in the harshest environments. Tested by TNF elite athlete team in the world's most extreme environments for proven durability.