CamelBak A.T.P. 20 Backpack
- Fits torso length 38-53cm
- Made with recycled materials and safer chemicals, designed to preserve resources and diminish disposables
- 20 litres of spacious internal storage
- Deployable straps, there when you need them and stowed away with ease when you don't
- Panel loading main compartment
- Luggage passthrough on the backpanel easily slides over the handle of your roller bag for a streamlined carrying option
- Removable padded laptop sleeve fits most laptops up to 15"
- Expandable bottle pocket allows you to keep an extra stash of water within reach
- A large side pocket with an internal key clip is dedicated to keeping the essentials organised and close to hand
- A soft-lined pocket keeps your sunglasses secure
- External reservoir sleeve is compatible with up to a 3-litre CamelBak® reservoir to help you stay hydrated (reservoir not included)
- Hypalon lashing points to tie down extra gear or equipment
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: "If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee"
|46 x 30 x 20cm
|Body and bottom: 210D 100% post industrial recycled CORDURA® re/cor™ nylon 66
Liner: 210D 100% post industrial recycled CORDURA® re/cor™ nylon 6
CORDURA® re/cor™: blends offer performance and design elements that cannot always be achieved with one fibre alone.
CORDURA® re/cor™ RN66 fabrics are durable fabrics made from reclaimed pre-consumer materials that have been recycled into high-quality yarns. With responsible options made from 100% recycled materials, it comes in a range of deniers that provide the strength and durability CORDURA® fabric is known for. CORDURA® re/cor™ RN66 fabrics are designed for a variety of products, including apparel reinforcements, outerwear, bags and packs, luggage, equipment, accessories and footwear.
CORDURA® re/cor™ RN6: nylon fabric that's re-built to last. By utilising specialised recycling technologies, CORDURA® are reusing materials left over from the manufacturing process, while still supplying a fabric that is engineered to meet the performance and durability specifications of the brand. This 100% recycled nylon 6 yarn transforms pre-consumer material into CORDURA® re/cor™ RN6 yarn. CORDURA® re/cor™ RN6 fabrics are designed for a variety of products, including technical packs, day packs, luggage and footwear.